Via this page we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Update 25th February 2022:
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Did you book with a non-refundable rate and you want to change or cancel? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Urban Lodge Hotel