You are welcome to stay at our hotel (again) from May 11th, 2020. Via this website we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Did you book with a non-refundable rate and you want to change or cancel? Please contact us via email@example.com.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Urban Lodge Hotel